Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our Little Mei

We're a couple of months or so away from getting our referral (pics and info) for Lillian Mei. After we get our referral, there is a 4 to 8 week waiting period to travel. So we're getting closer.
Carla and I appreciate all of your prayers and ask you to continue to pray for our baby girl.

Our prayer is for God to wrap His loving arms around our baby to let her know that she is loved by Him and by a family that cannot wait to have her and hold her; for Him to wrap His almighty arms around her to protect her from harm; for Him to wrap His comforting arms around her that she might have a peace knowing that she is wanted and is already a part of our family; for Him to wrap His healing arms around her so that she stay healthy; and for Him to wrap His compassionate arms around her that she may know the tremendous sacrifice that her birth mother has made by allowing her to be loved by and adopted into our family.

Carla, Marley, Luke, and I are so in love with this baby that we can hardly stand the wait. Thanks again for your continued prayers for Mei and for everything to continue to go well with the adoption.

Love in Christ

Ben, Carla, Marley and Luke

4 comments:

Tim Brasher said...

Ben, Carla, Luke & Marley,

I am so happy for all of you in your family's journey to adopt Mei. I pray today for her health and safety. I can't wait to meet her. She is blessed to have a family like yours.

Love you all,

Kevyn Brasher

Betsyb said...

The Sims family,
One day little Mei will realize how rough the the road has been and how hard the wait was for her to become a part of your family. We know God has a plan for little Mei and becoming part of the Sims family will certainly be a blessing. I am so excited that the wait is almost over for you.

Love to you all,

Betsy Bryant

maegenp87 said...

I am so happy for you guys. I think this is a great idea and it will help me keep in touch with you. I can not till this beautiful little girl gets here. She is going to be so blessed with to parents that love her and a sister and brother that love her so much and have not even got to meet her. i think that that is amazing in its self. I will let my know about this web page so that we can give it to the church and they can be praying for ya'll.
Love,
Maegen

crystal said...

Hey guys,
I'm so happy for you guys it seems like it's been an eternity that you've been waiting. I know it's hard and I know as humans we don't always see the big picture and never look past ourselves and the present to see what else God is preparing around us or who for his plans. God has a perfect plan for all of us and whether we agree or not he has the perfect timing too. Mom and I have been focusing on that one scripture and I wish i could remember where to find it but the words hold more meaning to me than the reference, "Be still and know that I am God". God knows our hearts and our wants and he wants to give them to us because he loves us. God is going to bless your life beyond your imagination with this little girl and her the same with an amazing family like yours. I love you guys with all my heart and will forever be there for you. You are in my prayers, hug marley and luke for me.

Love,
Crys