Saturday, October 13, 2007

Busy, again!

The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. Proverbs 21:5 (NIV)

Our diligence is about to pay off! We leave for China on October 25. We have been so busy the past couple of weeks or so. I haven't had time to post anything. We've been filling out even more paperwork, having phone conferences, buying tickets, working, and NESTING. The nesting part is about to kill me. I'm asking to work overtime so I can get a break from working at home (ha ha).

Anyway, we'll arrive in Hong Kong on October 26, get checked in at our hotel, and relax. On the 27th, we will be doing a little sight seeing in Hong Kong and resting, I hope. We fly to Nanchang, the capital of Jiangxi, on the morning of the 28th and that evening, we'll get Mei (Gotcha Day!).

Well I've got to go. Lots to do! I'll make a more detailed post later, I hope.

Thanks for the continued prayers!

No comments: