Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Email From China!!

I'm having a little trouble uploading pictures on dropshots today. The reps tell me the internet is kind of slow, and I think my computer doesn't like China. I'll try again tomorrow.

Lily! We finally decided on a spelling. Lillian Cen Mei Sims, aka Lily! We found out that Cen is actually pronounced more like ten than chin with really hard accent on the "t" sound. We had to pronounce it for one of the officials during the paperwork process (kind of weird). The doctor says she's very healthy. Lungs, heart, ears, nose, and throat are all good. She does have a little dry skin, but I think that we can handle that. Everything is going very good. God is in control!


We have all the paperwork done in Nanchang. We're just waiting for it to process now. We didn't go to the market today. We just hung out with Lily and got to know her a little better. Lily is smiling a lot and laughing out loud now. We're going on a half day tour tomorrow of Nanchang and maybe a little shopping, then back to the hotel to rest.

Talk to you soon and hope to have more pictures.

Ben

No comments: