Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Journey of a Lifetime

Ben, Carla, and Marley are on their way to China!!! They left earlier today. I'm not real sure of all the details on flight times and when they will arrive in China but I should hear from them soon. I'm Ben's cousin Becky and will be taking care of the posts for them while they are gone. They are going to email pictures and their journal and I will get it posted as soon as I can. I know everyone is just as excited as we are to see all the great sights but most of all those first moments with precious Mei.

Feel free to leave comments. I'm sure they would love to hear from you. If all goes well Ben may be able to access this site at some point during the trip and do some posting.

Remember to keep the entire family in your thoughts and prayers while they are on this "Journey of a Lifetime." Don't forget Luke as he is home patiently waiting for his new little sister.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

Becky

No comments: